Preserves youthful looking skin
Ideal for: Dull, Uneven Skin Texture, Visible Pores,
Dry Skin, Minimal Fine Lines & Wrinkles,
Introducing OBAGI360® — a complete approach to proactively help protect and preserve youthful-looking skin. This unique skin care system is designed to protect the skin and address skin concerns of younger patients, while laying the foundation for a lifetime of radiant, healthy looking skin.
MAINTAIN YOUTHFUL SKIN IN JUST 3 STEPS
The three products that make up OBAGI360® are designed to work together to cleanse, protect and rejuvenate the skin. Each product combines innovative approaches for breakthrough performance.
- Exfoliating Cleanser: Works to help clear clogged pores that can cause dull, dry, uneven skin.
- Cleanser works mechanically and chemically to thoroughly clean skin, revealing a soft, smooth, and radiant complexion.
- Retinol 0.5%: This entrapped form of retinol is gradually released. It refines the complexion and smoothes the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin with minimal irritation.
- Hydrafactor Broad Spectrum SPF30: A dual-function moisturiser with soothing ingredients and broad-spectrum protection to help prevent skin damage caused by UVA/UVB rays.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Skin Rejuvenation
Whether you opt for a retinol treatment or not, you have lots of options when it comes to improving your skin and addressing any specific skin concerns that you may have. However, there are also plenty of things you should not do. For best results, be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- Neglecting sunscreen. Excess sun exposure causes a variety of skin problems, including hyperpigmentation, rough skin, and premature wrinkles. Sunscreen helps protect your skin from harmful UV rays and keep it looking its best, so be sure to use sunscreen every day – even during the winter months.
- Going to bed in makeup. When you’re exhausted at the end of a long day, it can be tempting to fall into bed without removing your makeup. Resist this temptation. You don’t have to wait for bedtime – the sooner you remove your makeup after a day (or night) out, the better.
- Touching up your makeup throughout the day. When you apply additional makeup during the day, such as foundation, powder, or concealer, you push the existing makeup deeper into the pores. Clogged pores can cause more problems, especially if you don’t remove all your makeup at night. Choose better-quality makeup that stays put to avoid the need for touch-ups.
About Obagi Australia
If you’ve been looking for the right anti-wrinkle serum, wrinkle cream, or other prescriptive skin care systems to help you achieve beautiful, healthy skin, Obagi Australia can help. For 30+ years, we’ve provided a range of prescription-strength skin care products designed to address a variety of skin issues and help promote clear, soft, youthful-looking skin. From peptide complex serum and Nu-Derm systems to retinol treatments and more, we have the top brands in skincare. We’re always happy to answer your questions, so don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about how we can help you.